Regulatory bodies ~ Nile Grove Playgroup
CARE INSPECTORATE is the national regulator for care services in Scotland. It has a significant part to play in improving services for adults and children across Scotland. They regulate and inspect care services such as ourselves. Our latest Inspection Report can be found in the Useful Documents section.
Nile Grove Playgroup is a member of EARLY YEARS SCOTLAND and adheres to their principles:
- promotes learning through play,
- supports the provision of care, learning and development opportunities for our youngest children,
- enables parents to access work, training and learning opportunities,
- supports parents in their parenting role,
- helps to build stronger communities